Add your artist image
Put a face to a name
Choosing a memorable artist image can help fans quickly locate your artist page and give potential listeners another reason to check you out.
Anyone with Administrator or Profile Editor permissions can upload an artist image through the Apple Music for Artists iOS app or website. You can set permissions for these roles under Manage in Apple Music for Artists.
We review every artist image to make sure it looks great on all Apple devices. Read the artist image guidelines before uploading your image.
Ways to add an artist image
You can add an artist image from either the Apple Music for Artists iOS app or the Apple Music for Artists website. Follow the instructions below.
How to upload your artist image in the iOS app
- Sign in to the app and tap the artist you want to manage.
- Tap the ellipsis, then tap Manage.
- Tap the Camera button, and choose to take a photo or pick a photo from your library.
- Resize your image to meet our formatting guidelines.
- Tap Submit.
How to upload your artist image on the web
- Sign in to your account and click the artist you want to manage.
- Click Manage, then scroll down and click Upload Image from the Artist Image section.
- Select your image file, then resize it to meet our formatting guidelines.
- Click Upload.
How the review process works
The review process may take up to five business days. Your image will remain in Submitted for Review until Apple has reviewed it.
To avoid issues, be sure to follow our artist image guidelines. If rejected, you can correct the problem and resubmit for review again. If you need additional help or clarification about your rejection, contact us.