We'll send you a weekly emails that highlight your previous week's performance on Apple Music and Shazam. We may also send updates with information about new features.
You can control which type of communication you’d like to receive. Update your communication preferences at anytime by clicking your user name at the top of your profile and selecting Edit Profile. If you’re updating your communication preferences from the Apple Music for Artists app, you can tap the account icon from the app home page.
Types of Communication
- Artist Weekly Recap Email: a weekly recap about how your music is performing on Apple Music.
- Trending on Shazam: an email highlighting your musics top Shazam trends for the week. Types of trends include:
- On Fire: phenomenal increase in Shazams, heading for the top of the charts in a country or region.
- On The Rise: significant momentum and strong engagement with your track on Shazam around the world.
- Reacting: noticeable buzz for your track on Shazam in certain locations.
- News and Features Email: emails with news, updates, and features for Apple Music for Artists.
Depending on your role, you may receive emails necessary and related to your account maintenance.
If you have claimed more than one artist, you can set these preferences to apply to all of your artists or modify these settings individually for each artist.
Be sure to select your preferred language for emails in the Email Language Preferences.